Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grandmom house ^^ miss U~my daddy

LEE CHIU VEY~



haha..this few day..at grandmom house..I dint bring my lovely laptop along..
so until nw..only I on9..WOW..2 days dint on9 jor..cool~haha
nw..is time for me to play around..yayaya..
last paper for me 14th december~but...nvm...ENJOY~
YI very happy..cause..I go pasar malam with daddy
I acc my daddy jor~I try to talk v he..
about NS..n I can felt he is worried me..T.T
daddy,yi will take care..I confident v myself tat I can enjoy at there
I can learn to be strong.!
My ah ma~you r so cute..I LOVE YOU~
^^ all my fren go ah ma house...many of them sure say my grandmom cute de~
yeah~I 100% agree v tat..SHE IS CUTE...
MY cousin LEE CHIU VEY
haha..7 years old..but pattern many~
She called me eat dinner..she give me a letter..
said: jie jie..can u acc me?dont go back?
^^ this 2 day..I play v her..OMG..tired lo..haha
still need to wei her eat..aiyo~very nao gai..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment