Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunway lagoon 11.11.11 (wit BABM gang)

sunway lagoon 11.11.11
with d SEGi BABM fren
 =)
 BABM (SEGi) hmmm...I know is late..but still I need to "update" my blog xD
We had a wonderful holiday at LAGOON 
First of all , yea ! my SEGi gang.. from d 1st day we know each others
til now...3month ( 19th.sep.2011 = 1st meet)
But, I felt I'm lucky enough I had u guys !
bla bla bla...stop it..and continue my lagoon story XD

 ok...boom ( from d left) I dint said any thg laa...ur face damn noob...hahahaha.
..continue with ACE,MAGNUS,MATTHEW and SEAN.(quite normal laa..)
hmm..we hav Taiwan chicken rice as breakfast then only we prepare to R&R at lagoon..
sorry I hav to touch and go with all the post 
I;m lazy and I know it... =(
yea ! LAGOON ! I love SL laa..
yes ! we're coming 
 hahaha..yea ! thx to made my blog so wonderfully..
 I using "FORCE method" to force them take picture with tis cute duckie..!
cute wat... xD

 after paid...YES ! AGAIN ! announced : HERE WE GO !
lalalalalalala...sing a happy song !
let's start !
 ACE..u look so kek sui...close ur eyes bcoz u darlin BOOM kena SEAN bully leh...hahahaha
we know laa...u guys always tgt maa...

 acting : WE'RE MAN !



I Love tis pict super very much !   <3

 continue da " fake beach" part xD..my fren..Yong Hui (yhui)

 yea...Njoy nia !

 feeeeeeeeeel GOOD !
like it ! solo part 
 BABM " YENG ZAI" XDDDDDDD ( actually.............)
 * HIAO ( xD only HIAO can describe ur guys )
ryde (left) u sakit kat? xD 
hmmmmmm.....hmmmm.....ermmmmmm....well done.

we play til so happy...BOOM u still wanna scold ppl..aikkkkssss ! pity ACE laa..


yong hui ... ur face byk comel !
 Nice picture...ACE,lu terlalu kurus...and as I know..this pic cause u hav a new nickname
which is .... Guitar boy xD..makan laa byk sikit...
bukan shj sikit...gou li makan...!

*** cute ***

 ACE !! U PATTERN !!
 waiting yhui...
thenn...MCD for our dinner

actually we wanna celeb matthew birthday..but x cake
so...ada la...tunggu ya..
I feeling like u guys macam very YES
hmm...finally we finish all d assignment
and I know..our next plan = CAMERON , right?
so...hav to start our plan d..

tats all for today..I wanna continue with others post gehh...
but....heehee
2mr laa.. xD
nightssss....
(atleast I dah upadated one post, felt better..wanna RUSH blogger assignment d..)

1 comment:

  1. walao nid say dou me lik tis mie == T.T
    i very muscular actually geh >< wakaka !!!not guitar boy okay==

    ReplyDelete