Friday, February 24, 2012

1.1.12 ♥ Countdown.1.2....3 ! ♥

 31.1.2011 & 1.1.2011

GENTING.

OH YEAH..is countdown days..
my first time meet wit his UTAR gang..
I was so excited and "scared"(maybe?)hahaha..hmmm..
I scared I cant really communicate well wit them..BUT?
FUYOOOOOH.. THEY WAS SOOO AWESOME TOO..
=D
after breakfast tgt at setapak..we bertolak to GENTING pun..


 The couple..Ding Lik Yi and Ernest.
 haha xD My Pattern King ! 
 Check in..=)
 so after bath and prepared our mood for counting number..
we decide makan dulu..makan first..=D
only then "climb the Genting mountain..".chinese used to上山..xP
 starbucks Hi tea

 Sheena Lim =)
 Darrell =)
 Me and his UTAR frens..=) =)Nice to meet them..
 Dickson and Jia Joe =)

 hmmm..symbol of =D
 Pattern lorr..we not normal.. we're the special one..haha..
no girl so like to act "ugly" 扮丑gua..I meant ALWAYS..xP
But I like the way we pattern ING..is pretty sweet for me and my boy.wakaka..
(Dont Jelly ya) muahahaha...

 see da two pattern guy..they're sooo funny..
 Sheena and Adrick 
 Sheena and Pq
 The couple..so sweet..GULA GULA..



 Indoor 3D.we queue for loooooooooong time..-=.=-
 BF 
 DINNER- PIZZA HUT
 OUTDOOR count number


 D & D..
 LOVE 
 JIA JOE.




well..N.I.C.E
Hope to meet them soon..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment