Thursday, September 8, 2011

PD (Sept 1. Part 1)


I have no idea and wonder how to update my blog...we had too many pict.. =)
 so start the story... the 1st day...
early in the morning ( nt really early.) haha..we went to puchong for our breakfast
yea...Is my first time havin DimSum with my friend..Felt so good...! I love DimSum a!!

so we...
 Bertolak to PD.. 
after 1 hour ++...yea!! we reached Port Dickson !!
Before check in..we went to the beach !! and start shooting everywhere!!
XD
so..went to a restaurant called xx seafood village..hmmm...just wanna comment..
"FLIES'' everywhr... =.= 
yea!!! we check IN !!
pretty cool !

again!! shooting !! Adel...weimin...and ending =)
so..? what we waiting for? Beach !!!! >3

Y~E~A~H !! LOVE this picture very much a!!
Thai God (Jerry)...william ( John)...pak fu ( Adrick)..Eason (Picasso)...Ending(Andy)


 Like !
 hmm...enjoy the time...!


 BANANA BOAT !!

  
BBQ Time !!!
 I enjoyed the time with u guys..damn cool..I cant wait for the next trip !!

No comments:

Post a Comment