Friday, March 20, 2009

all my dearest frenz..thanks..







My dearest frenz..thanks you!this few day...u all keep msg with me..go ktv with me..when i cry..u all keep beside me....msn chat with me...posted comment to me...talk phone with me...
thanks you!y?all my frenz...when heart me say 'we break d'..no ppl believe me...jus call me 'hey,don play le'..haiz...when i told u all the reason...u all lik cant accept..haiz....hw about me?but...IS HAPPENING...open skul coming soon...so miss you all...everyday when at home..keep waiting his msg..waiting he call me...bt....haiz..so tired le...very tired...my frenz...u all wont hear me say any more funny thgs about me n he le...watever la!THANKS!Muacks...

5 comments:

  1. 虽然少了他和你在一起的趣事,
    你还有我们这些朋友陪你经历的趣事,
    这个世界不是男朋友大过一切的,
    最重要的还是有朋友在身边的陪伴~对不对?咔咔

    对了,不要因为这次的失恋就自暴自弃啊,
    我怕你又认识回那些peter choo所谓的禽兽,
    哈哈~要振作!!

    对了,又说没去KTV了???
    你骗我啊??

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la..we 3 onli..
    half hour onli leh..
    haiz..wen n teng n me onli..
    peter not bad de la!wei~yo~~
    yo~haiz..peter not禽兽leh!
    is..canon la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我没有说他是禽兽,peter的信不是叫你忘了哪些禽兽啊?
    我就用那个来比喻咯,你不明白我的明白!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe! Remember you can cry for a while. Life must still go on. There's much more things to do in life than dropping tears for a guy who doesn't loves you right? Be strong so that he'll know that even he left you, you are stronger than ever. We are better then them. Cheer up! Be strong. Girl power k?? I love you!

    ReplyDelete