Sunday, March 29, 2009

BBQ

we taking pic on the road lo~yeng leh!~ find where i m..haha..
sister 4ever...5v1...+mr.T mooi lan n shir hwee birthday coming soon...we celebrate 1st ..haha...

camera taking pic leh..haha...
cake cake...
sue li n our kei kei.

busy busy!hey~my jagung chao ta liao~

mr.T u so busy meh?

very nice hor?haha...

yam~~~~~~~~~~~~~~seng!

yeah!

sue li n yin qi busy busy~i disturb them!haha~

hey~ah gong ah~so early fetch me go meh?yo~wen go with u fetch mooi lan them..teng go with ah yee them~yo...haha...nvm lo~i help yinqi n sue li lo..bbq start on 7p.m..i 6pm++ald reach liao~haha..very happy leh!my mummy 1st time giv me go out until night night leh..still din keep calling me o..haha...we yam seng~~N start bbq lo~wa~mooi lan n shir hwee birthday cake o~so funny..we 'watching'them play until...haha~they 2 look lik doing mask by using chocolate cake o~after tat we all playing on the road leh!taking pic..jump here jump there...so many car passing hor..wa~play until very tired leh...six p.m++ play until 11++ want 12 only back o..still wan play n don wan back 1st de.but,everyone very tired d..so..next time lo ya~thank you ya ah gong fetch us go n fetch us back...sorry o,i promise u..next time sure let u come my house sleep de la..haha..don angry ya~i love u all~my darling friend!muackss..

No comments:

Post a Comment