Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I WANNA WALK ALONE

today...30/09/2009
tomorrow.................................................
but I cant find any special mood n feeling..
How Tired Your Heart ?
My heart...9999999999999999999999999999999999%
Y always happen the same things?u noe TIRED?u noe HURT?
Hurt someone..u will feel nth..mayb say a word 'SORRY'..
can erase all...
But the one tat u been hurt...
will.....TIRED...
I WALK ALONE NOW
when I really give up all the things...I only realize..
DON'T B HAPPY...because the same things will HAPPEN again..
I WONT BELIEVE ANY ONE ANY MORE..
IF I BELIEVE AGAIN..MEANS...................
...............................................................
........................I CHOOSE TO.............
....................GET HURT FROM YOU!

IN MY WORLD...YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
BUT.....................I CHOOSE
I WANNA WALK ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment