Friday, October 21, 2011

college buddy !

 Hong Kong kim gary for d lunch..
6th Oct 2011 
One Utama Kim Gary


 lai lai lai..let me intro my new classmate (BABM,UOS)..
lady and gentlemen..let me show u... ACE & kian tat
I called ACE as Ah Fong..( the one love his beg so much geh) XDDD
follow by, kian tat..then I like to call him KIAT ! haha..

 ok...hmmm..." LOR SONG TONG" better than cream soup huh.. =)
Ham and cheese sandwich & Toast
 



 ok.. Katty ,karyee.. and KK (3Kgroup)
 Ace ( fong) always paiseh d..he look shy laa...
hello ! kiat ar KIAT..U jgn macam itu..u hate de camera man meh?(ACE)
hahahaha XD
 yea..we get 50% discount ~

after d lunch,we have 2 hour break..so we continue jalan jalan at O U
Firstttt,went to DIGI fair..
sign up Digi bank card..

 then 3K group went to d PUzzle competition...and they won..XDD

continue with 
some thg tat u need to answer the question..then use smart phone to SCAN d password..
enter d password and continue d others question..
All of us join d competition too..




hahaha...ok MR.RYDE in this pict d...finally..
3 of them byk gentleman wor..they "help"  girls to choose de dress...shoes...and bla bla bla
I'm so happy with my "NEW classmate".. we enjoyed and we played..

yeah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment