Thursday, August 12, 2010

To:My dear

Morning my lover said that he very down
cause dear have a very bad dreams
Nightmare
My dear dream that I break up with he
My dear a...here...I wanna said again
I 100% SURE 
I WONT !
I NEED YOU !
I WANT MY DEAR ! !
YOU'RE MY ONLY !
I LOVE MY DEAR,thanks to my dear
my happiness memories that you gave
make me sure that you!!YOU!!YOU LIM SONG TEH
Always In my Heart...

I love the way you can make me laugh,For absolutely no reason at all.

I love how no matter what I do,You will be there to catch me when I fall.

1 comment:

  1. waa....my honey so fas hand fas leg post on it d o...nice hor
    hahaXD ...im the one that make u laugh....and this is my job ...together with you make you happy is already become my mission in my life...i will do it for you and satisfy my HONEY whatever you want...i love you!!

    ReplyDelete