Saturday, November 21, 2009

finish my bm bi sej (SPM)

ya...FINISH bm bi sej ald..
so?HAPPY LA...!
NO!I scared FAIL...
my cousin ENGLAND no.1 in her class..
my cousin get his result 6A UPSR (2009)..
hw about me?10 fail?
LOL...nervous when taking SPM...BM..
I scared I dono hw to answer..
I scared I not enough time to write..
I scared I forget to write my BA033AXX..
But nw finish jor..I noe my SEJ...mayb GONE...>.<
Tomorrow...math n ICT..
no comment..
last friday..when my sis buying her shirt for wedding dinner
Meet keikei milk yeesian n yoketeng...
I dint go for math class..>.<
Yesterday..My LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY
omg.... 2-2
haiz.........................nvm LA..+ U
erhmm......YA LA..I NOE UR ARSENAL KENG LA...
nvm...suan xiao lo...>.<
n har...good ar u...GOOD FRIEND AH U~~~(I noe u noe who u r la hor)
haha..=.=lll
u c la...I dono hw to face tat guy liao lo..KNS...
TO TAT GUY:
sry lo...tat day playin poker de..not me...is my fren..
I noe u send ur chips for me..sry..
I dono who u r..next time if u saw me in poker hor...
u tell me...I will send back for u..^^
sry ya..hope u can forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment