Thursday, April 21, 2011

4.15am =) My mood is damn good

INSOMNIA..wuwuwu..
Time show..4:15am right now..
Is not 4pm evening...
My life terbalik with others d~

Ok well...finish my exam d..izit really finish my FIC?
OH no..I think need to wait for the result..
Nvm..is ok..hope And wish that I pass all my exam & give me an 'A' please..
nothing is impossible wat..haha
after the exam..sure we hang out!!First...The curve..wahaha..show the picture right now



 Don't know what we doing actually..But..FUN la..haha..

Ok..is time to BI HENG =)


 ShiChi is thinking who r her Mr.Right..?? & I wanna walk away...SookYin waiting her BF


Spaghetti..Spaghetti & Spaghetti too..haha 


Before going back to Klang..shichi & I went to Subang UMAMI buffet..
Deciding whether going GENTING with Wenny yumiko and Huaimi or nt
Waiting for the answer
But I know..Is time to rock and roll !!
Tomorrow will be the day for me to rock again !!wahaha!!


Has been a month..I think I'm really Ok right now..
=)
Hwaiting for my future

Oh gosh..the ppl who know me well

sure!! U know how FATTY am I
and now I'm on diet

I try to do exercise everyday..and every moment I free

I wanna lost my weight!!
I know well...I can do it !!
 FATTY is no longer to describe ME !!

=) Hwaiting..

3 comments:

  1. super jealous jek......................................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. You can do all u want if u have the heart.. I'm learn this from my teacher =) Cheer up

    ReplyDelete
  3. wen...no need jealous geh..haha...next time we hang out!!..Susan..yaya!!I like it!!I have the heart to DIET =) !!

    ReplyDelete