Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pavilion & Pyramid again =) with Yiling and Sharon

 Candy Wonderland


Yesterday noon..I fetch my babe Yiling went to SUBANG 
chili pan mian (辣椒板面)
she havent went there before..yes!I'm the 1st who bring her to chili pan mian
 when we enter the restaurant..OMG...FULL..
so we wait for a moment and get ready to enjoy our pan mian~
and then.wait until sharon finish work..we went to Pavilion.and pyramid =)
we take many pictures at pyramid..
Unforgettable.. The Boss.I ask the permission for taking pictures in his candy shop
u know what he answer? Sure! I can help u guys take the pictures too..
so I ask to take pictures with the boss..haha
wow..The boss answer we..I'm so sorry..I cant take pictures with u guys..
we so surprise and ask the reason...The boss answer..I scared my wife angry..
wow...!! how good!good husband wei..nice 1~ we respect the boss



No comments:

Post a Comment