Sunday, May 8, 2011

Special Frienship..

one week no update my blog d..
one week I spent all the time with u guys (Sharon,Vincent)
almost everyday we meet each others..


My feeling is so unconnected this few days
I think somethings happen,My life started change upside down..
I know what happen..I guess I know..Just I don't have the ‘PROOF'
I know U'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP
Is alright..
I think GOD wanna let me know the truth
Let myself proof it..

其实没什么,我们已经分手了,我们会有各自的感情生活
当我亲眼看到你们在一起的事实时,就是吓倒
或许就算没让我看到,我的朋友同样的当天看到了
我们已经是过去,我没有想象中难过!只是很失望
失望到底有多少背后的谎言
我知道你明白我说什么,因为你跟我说了一段刻骨铭心的话
如果你看到我BLOG,我想跟你说
好好珍惜她..

这段感情真的结束了
因为你已经有了她

让我彻底忘记我们吧

ok well..started blogging right now
sharon and vincent gonna start their exam
I just finish my exam
tats why I went out with them and have fun

First day..we went to TAIPAN,starbucks
and I help them copy the notes..
for their classmate.actually is focus area

after finish the exam..we went to Empire CHILI's
The food = delicious !!
enjoyed!!






and they bring me to Subang famous Bah Kut Teh
hmm..this month I keep have bah kut teh as my breakfast 
damn lo...Fat !!




I enjoyed the time with them..this special friendship is always special =)

we went to KLANG 88 steamboat too..hahaha..and also Setia alam Pasar Malam & Champion Pool cafe



I learn to bake cup cake =)
with yiling shirhwee peitheng and hou kor
lets show the picture
 the machine


 Very busy hor





 The cupcake me made..=)

The materials..

No comments:

Post a Comment