Thursday, July 14, 2011

13/14


 Korean Food..we are at ''The street Cfe''


  And my favorite ''milk tea奶茶'' Jelly ''仙草Milk" is mi mine!
 SPT Evelyn Heng..PeiTheng & Ruby Gok..I like the way the smile in picture..!!
  Nicholas Wong..almost 4 years I dint meet u up..and I remember what U say yest ha...
make me disappointed a! Nvm~hahaha..But actually is Ok..Seriously..I cant understand ur hairstyle..
U have handsome look actually.. u keep on telling us "REMEMBER CALL ME"
I dont even have your Number =.=..hahaha..wei...shi bai失败 u know?
and I think is really like what yiling said..u forget we are neighbor(班座) huh..

But then wish to see u soon...=)

YiLing!!!oh no! OMG~ ur brain Linked with me izit?
Yesterday I have nightmare u know...!! Is some things like your 'cute dog'
for me..oh no..inside the dream I keep on scream like hell!
and jump jump JUMP !! I kena HARIMAU kejar lo weiii...
I dont know because of I care about CHELSEA VS HARIMAU

OR I really link with u....your....
hahah..weird ha..

14th July..
 My pity shoes...wear for only 6day and 3hour 45:29min only! 
隔壁家的小狗!你何必!
你何必如此残忍!
明知我脚受伤特地买来穿的鞋子(因为受伤部位:脚拇指)哈哈
话说回来!你!可别再回来咬烂我的鞋子了拜托~
我家隔壁的可爱狗狗!要了我家的4双鞋过去了~感谢不“及”(来不及)
 昨天就随便买了一双暂时穿的拖鞋~
(因为他们家的这系列鞋子quaxxxx不是很好)
我曾经买过黑色的很快就断了,橘色还蛮好看的~
 很可爱吧!表哥办公室的~可爱到!他每次告诉我他要放零钱进去~
钱财会来~生意滚滚来~哈哈~明天如果得空再好好介绍我的“事业篇”
 啦啦煎,碗糕,盐鸡,锅贴 ...我们今天的晚餐。

不说了,晚安=)


No comments:

Post a Comment