Wednesday, July 13, 2011

.♥ sang yak fai loke our peggy ling papa ♥. 12th July 2011

 I love this picture very much! very gt feel..

 New york cheese! Yummy huh~
 actually we are pretend like making a wish??but then..seem like...GONG XI FA CHAI
hahahaha..anywhere..nice picture..peggy u very cute loooor~


 Delicious loooor...and then fatty fatty ~ but then we like to enjoy food !!
see our peggy ling..so so so many pattern...

Don't know what to say..seriously I like all the pictures we capture yest..
feel like we are not just meet each others once a year
we chatting we laugh and we enjoyed!
I miss LING SOOK PUI damn much!
I hope we can just like last time
finish our classes..we will went to AEON shopping together
or...buy a same mickey shirt...
although we cant meet each other bcoz we busy with our life
but..promise me..u will miss me ha!
& please...we have 6 girls beside u and ma ma craby
we waiting our kai won back from Brunei
and we meet up & for sure having reunion again..that time
same!subang area..or Kota Damansara!
no more klang! some things special between us~
at the end,I wanna wish u! happy always...pretty always
and...SANG YAK FAI LOKE
HappyBirthday a~
hope u really enjoyed the moment we spend with u...
love u ha..♥
By...Your Beloved Yiyi Lee aka 4th Girlss..haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment