Saturday, July 23, 2011

BonOdori Night

Beautiful night-- Bon Odori

2011 is my first year attend the Bon Odori Festival
Bon Odori (meaning simply Bon dance) is an event held during Obon. It is celebrated as a reminder of the gratefulness one should feel toward one's ancestors.Held mainly to expose locals to a part of Japanese culture, the festival provides the experience of a variety of Japanese food & drinks, art and dance.
Someone told me Bon Odori means JAPAN Ghost Festival =.= 
haha..anywhere..I enjoyed! although a little bit bored..just a little bit I mentioned
I think is because of we dint not wear KIMONO
I asked my mummy he fu in english call?? she reply KIMONO 
I scream u know?how can she know?I asked..
She said she stay at Japan for half years..and she know Japanese 


 The last one is my mummy!!haha..sky with flower Kimono
 & The first..black and white kimono with yellow ..

while,we know them though BonOdori Festival..From KL..U guys all rock!haha






after BonOdori we went to champion pool 
ok lo!nvm lo!see our face...haha..I force them make this stupid face
But..I dont know where is yiling and peiwen Bi heng pictures
we always have no image 1~is ok!although we have fun!
after 40years..60 years old...I think our grandchild
will do the same...and they will say'ah ma,u guys very cool leh'
hoping that time BLOGGER still alive
I wanna ask my children and grandchil read my blog..hahahahah!
wei!! sot meh ~

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment