Wednesday, August 10, 2011

KLT


YOR...!! VERY FUNNY A!!!!OMG~~ hahahaha XD
Milk...u slim a lot =D
Vian..I like your hair 
Teng..Now u very pretty..in this pict abit BENG hor..
Kei..u still the same =)
wen..U still the same a..Byk kurus =)
ME?WHY MY HAIR always like that de!!! Yor!!!KILL ME LA.~

 on the way to SEGi 
Cendol...


Kuey teow soup..

Had lunch at Pappa rich with my mummy...
She keep on ask me capture pictures,this and that..EGG??TABLE??WAITERs??
and she know I have blog..so.... she ask me..
." CAN U CREATE A BLOG FOR ME TOO?"
oh no! My Mummy soo cuteee XD ! haha..
 and of course I replied NO..
She have no enough time for her to update her blog..
she kinda busy everyday!Thats why...
Btw.. She have Facebook and she like to play Facebook Game. =)


yea! For a long time Dint not meet my KLT gang..
last Saturday night 
Finally 
XD 

 Keikei..milk..yi..Vian..Wen
 Keikei and Vian Yo
 Miss Keikei & Miss Yiyi =)
 ini gambar byk hodoh ar..tapi John and Vian look nice in this pict! =)
my hair..like ghost =.=lll
 Love this pict so muchie ! I din't wanna comment LA...
but..HOR...x blh tahan nak tanya juga...
wen and Vian..izit u 2 very xin ku?hahahahaha..Jk huh!
 Milk..Kei and Wen
 Mr.John Teh ! My first Pict with U for 4 years..Aiksss...=) Btw..nice pict ~

 Kei U very pretty =P
 MeiLing..U win liao lo win liao lo.. XD



For Misaki Teng..When U wanna come out??
ask your bf come out tgt..we wont mind ! XD
Mr.Bryon Goh (Wen Bf) Long time no see u too..Jom!LIMTEH~
Mr.John Teh (Kei Bf) U two wanna teach us snooker again ma?haha..
This time seriously not for only capture picturess..I wanna learn too..
VianYo...Teng BF call??? Teng a Teng...We need a talk a..I forgot Ur Bf name d..SRY ~

haha..HOPE TO SEE U SOON...My Klt..

2 comments:

  1. wahahahahaha.. it's a good memory for u all wor.. btw.. u all become more mature and pretty already.. keep it and u also slim liao not only mei ling la.. hahahaha =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..susan !! ya lo..the picture very kek shui a..funny !! XD..

    ReplyDelete