Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eric Goh Birthday...Qiang Birthday & William with ah sa

Last Saturday went to Brother Eric Goh 21st Birthday..
생일 축하 에릭 happyBirthday Eric
 Eric..I think sure U love your present =)..Where is our jacket & korean Tshirt??
 I love this picture very much..U guys are cute & Rocks..waiyinz...Ur face very KEK a..
I LOVE the last pictures...SHARON,you're not inside!! sad case....T.T


We Enjoyed the party =) is cute and nice party..


After Eric Party...ROCKER!!‘潮

潮帮(CHAO GANG)
潮之强birthday..we went to GENTING..

 rocks...they are so special enough..they have 20++ member in a group..
and everyone have their Uniform with Names..so cool !!And I gonna get one soon..yea!!
their friendship are always the special one
I'm so nice to meet them because of sharon...their are Sharon Johor Friends..
we meet them at GENTING..


 ROCK!!
 hmmm...the fire are too LIGHT I think XD

 潮之族POSES。。。潮!!!!

  Can U make this? I know the way =)



2/8/2011 went to PUCHONG


alright alright alright...thanks ah sa (ruby gok yiling) we meet new friends
Johnny ah fu (wei min) & for the must William (Johnz)
hmm...for yanxin,peitheng,vian yo...maybe is their first time meet them
But I'm not..,for me...I meet Johnz half years ago I think...
that time yiling bought ur designed T shirt..
 & I fetch her go...

WeiMin...Eric birthday...you sit in front me..and I cant rmb u
same as u..we cant 'memperingatkan' each others...
then we know we attend the same party 3 days ago because of yiling..
what to say?yup...who knows because of I wearing sunglasses
u dim me as CHAO HEONG and WeiMin became ToNGPAKFU
btw..nice to meet you TONGPAKFU..hahahaha
hope you dont mind~we are just playing..dont take it serious..
Next week...we wanna play night golf huh!! & if have enough time..
we can try snooker too..



No comments:

Post a Comment