Thursday, August 18, 2011

Outing with my love

 my first time..My dearest sister vian yo fetch me..touching wei~~~




 slipper girlss =) 
 My loved one ! finally got stock d =) yes~!




 BI HENG ING * 



 YOR~ my disney !! My mickey !! cute ka~~





finally finish my exam..damn stress wei,.I NEED to PASS ! 
after the exam NOW is my time to ENJOY holidays..
1st..Bukit Tinggi !
My first time shopping til so got feel..
Colourful d MY LIFE 
bukit tinggi AEON..1st time I felt ''u'' are so great..
for the must!
My dearest sister Miss.Ruby love your SONY C3 kaw kaw!
Great job ha your c3!
I had no enough time for my holidays,no enough time for me to upload pictures..
keikei birthday pictures is coming soon dear..be patience..
need to "touch and go" for my blogging d..,mayb "smart tag" will be de next
I must upload my blog..! give me 36 hour per day pls..
Just extra 12hour..I had no enough time to slp..
not feeling well this few days,but still have many many '' kang tao '' (hokkien)
yor...pls forgive me I touch and go my blog..need to go out now..yor.....

No comments:

Post a Comment